Electronic Control Units for hybrid propulsion Systems
Core know how at HAT:
- Profound understanding of propulsion system operations
- Design of algorithms for system control
- Development and manufacture of electronic control units in compliance with EASA and FAA requirements
For lack of suitable electronic control units for use in hybrid aviation propulsion systems, HAT is developing its own electronic control unit.
- For use in HAT‘s own hybrid propulsion systems
- For other developers and producers of propulsion systems